1007 Takai-machi, Matsuyama City
By bus bound for Kubota from Kume Stn.
Get off at Takai-kyoku-mae Bus Stop, about 5 min. walk.
It was founded by Gyoki in 714. The main deity which is never shown to the piblic has been placed facing backawrds,
so most people go the back of the Main Hall to worship.
To the right of Main Hall and in front of the Ema-do there there is a ‘parent bamboo’ and ‘child bamboo’ which are believed to assist with harmony at home.
This temple is the sekisho (barrier temple) of Iyo (Ehime) prefecture.