1380-1 Yoshiwara-cho, Zentsuji City
By community bus from Zentsuji Stn.
Get off at Yoshiwara-kominkan, about 20 min. walk.
This temple, built in 596 and originally called Yozakaji, was the clan temple for the Saeki family the ancestors of Kukai.
After his return from China, Kukai dedicated the Kongokai and Taizokai Mandara and changed the name of the temple to Mandaraji.